Stephen Dent Charity Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephen Dent Charity Forum

A forum to discuss the charities that Stephen Dent has recommended.

3 posters

How much do you trust charity organizations?

Poll

How great of a man is Stephen Dent?

[ 0 ]
    How much do you trust charity organizations? Bar_left0%How much do you trust charity organizations? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How much do you trust charity organizations? Bar_left0%How much do you trust charity organizations? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How much do you trust charity organizations? Bar_left50%How much do you trust charity organizations? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How much do you trust charity organizations? Bar_left50%How much do you trust charity organizations? Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin

How much do you trust charity organizations? Empty How much do you trust charity organizations?

Post  Admin Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 pm

I'd like to take this moment to welcome you all to this forum. On this forum we will discuss all the charities that Stephen Dent has recommended on his website located at http://www.stephendent.org/.

From all of us here at https://stephendent.iftopic.com we'd like to take this moment to say hi. Feel free to stick around and post as much as you'd like.

Thanks!

Cool

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Stephen Dent edit)
    Mark Smith

How much do you trust charity organizations? Empty Stephen Dent is a liar and will steal your money

Post  Mark Smith Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:43 am

Don't trust this charity con artist. He's bad news. Trust me on this one. You'll think me later.
    Shirley L.

How much do you trust charity organizations? Empty Re: How much do you trust charity organizations?

Post  Shirley L. Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Mark Smith wrote:Don't trust this charity con artist. He's bad news. Trust me on this one. You'll think me later.

Oh hush up Mark Smith. Stephen Dent is just doing the best he can here. I don't see you doing anything except complaining.

Why don't you get a life, you big meany!
    Admin
    Admin

How much do you trust charity organizations? Empty Re: How much do you trust charity organizations?

Post  Admin Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Shirley, don't worry about Mark. There are allows going to be people that try to bring you down. We are trying to generate money for charities, and he just being a knucklehead.

Keep your head up and a smile on your face Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 pm